Monday, June 23, 2014

the "R" word

What is it about the "R" word that really freaks people out?

I'll admit, remodels can be hard.  It's hard to live in a torn apart house, difficult to see the vision of what it could be, etc.  However, sometimes remodels and renovations can be the best option.

I just finished up a fun remodel of a kitchen.  KITCHEN. Talk about hard living through a remodel, try living without a kitchen.  From what I hear it isn't all that fun, but man was it worth it.

If it were up to the clients, they probably would have moved to Idaho on a huge piece of land and built their dream house to die in.  However, several factors in their life wouldn't allow that, so remodel it was.  I could go on and on about every detail of this kitchen, but I'll just let it speak for itself.






To see all the before and after images go here





No comments:

Post a Comment